Naturopathy is a natural healing technique using the healing powers of nature. The principle of Naturopathy is that the accumulation of toxins is the root cause of all diseases. Prevention and elimination of toxins is the route to health. Naturopathy treats all the aspects like physical, mental, social and spiritual at the same time by stimulating the healing power of the body by using natural therapies, Diet and lifestyle changes.
Treatments are based on the 5 great elements of nature that have immense healing properties. There is no role of internal medications in the nature cure system.
The Five great elements of nature and the treatments based on them are:
- Earth - Mud baths, Mud packs
- Water - forms of Baths, Jets and Immersions
- Air - Breathing exercises, Outdoor walking and Open air baths
- Fire - Sun baths, Magnetized water, Heated oils / water
- Ether - Fasting therapy
Other Naturopathic Therapies:
- Oriental healing techniques like Acupressure and Acupuncture
- Food and Nutrition